Join the Arizona Rail Passenger Association!
Complete your membership application
What do you think?
Does Arizona need any of these to meet its transportation challenges?
- Light rail in the Phoenix and Tucson metro areas
- Frequent intercity rail service between Los Angeles, Phoenix, Tucson, and points east
- Better intercity rail service in and between Southern and Northern Arizona
- Commuter rail service in the Phoenix metro area
- Regional rail service between Phoenix and Tucson
- Better coordination of trains with airports, city and intercity buses, and other modes
If you answered “YES” to any of the above, you should join ARPA!
What you get:
- ARPA and regional newsletters
- Notices of ARPA meetings, special rail-related events, and current happenings
- Opportunities to get involved and help make improved rail passenger service happen!